Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
December 26, 2012
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Brian D. Allen, 48, of Dallas in the 900 block of Southwest Birch Street on Dec. 18 on charges of criminal mischief III and offensive littering.
* Bruce W. Olson, 44, a transient in the 100 block of Southeast Fir Villa Road on Dec. 18 on a charge of unlawful possession of methamphetamine and a probation violation.
* George R. Hurles II, 42, a transient in the 100 block of Southeast Fir Villa Road on Dec. 18 on a probation violation and two warrants.
* Benjamin J. Foxen, 55, of Dallas in the 500 block of East Ellendale Avenue on Dec. 19 on a charge of harassment.
* Kenneth G. McPherson Jr., 29, of Williston, N.D., on Thursday on a Polk County warrant.
* Felipe Amezcua Manzo, 21, of Independence at the intersection of Gun Club Road and B Street on Thursday on a fugitive warrant and unlawful possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
* Rusty Amos Arp, 28, of Monmouth in the 500 block of Monmouth Street on Friday for assaulting a police officer and disorderly conduct in the second degree.
* Andrew K. Weems, 18, of Dallas in the 900 block of Church Street on Dec. 15 for unlawful possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
* Megan Jeane Taylor, 22, of Hebo at the intersection of Main and High streets on Dec. 16 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Christopher Duane Liddell, 21, of Monmouth in the 100 block of Main Street West on Dec. 16 for prohibited exposure.
* Adrian James Ulery, 34, of Independence in the 100 block of Main Street East on Dec. 19 for harassment.