324 52nd Ave. NW, West Salem. Call 503-485-4300.
* Jan. 19-Feb. 10 - The Good Doctor, comedy/drama. Neil Simon's tribute to Anton Chekov. An adaption of 11 of ther Russian writer's humorous tales results in unending fun.
* March 2-24 - Once Upon a Mattress, musical. Hilarious musical version of "The Princess and the Pea" fairy tale The 1959 Broadway hit launched the career of actress Carol Burnett.
* April 13-May 5 - Three Tall Women, drama. Edward Albee's 1994 Pulitzer Prize-winner about life as seen through the reminisces of three women of different generations.
* May 25-June 16 - The Imaginary Invalid, classic farce. A miserly hypochondriac skewers the pomp and quackery of the doctors of his day (the 17th century). By Moliere.
* July 6-28 - The Boy Friend, musical comedy. Young love on the French Riviera of the 1920s. Julie Andrews made her stage debut in the London and Broadway versions.
* Aug. 17-Sept. 8 - And Then There Were None, mystery. Agatha Christie's classic about a group of strangers who are picked off one by one on an isolated island estate.
* Sept. 28-Oct. 20 - Miss Julie, classic drama. Intense, long one-act tragedy by August Strindberg, set in 1888, explores class differences, gender roles and sexuality.
* Nov. 9-Dec. 1 - Gypsy, musical. The story of the ultimate "stage mother" who dreams of show business careers for her daughters. Feature songs include "Let Me Entertain You" and "Everything's Coming Up Roses."
More information: www.pentacletheater.org.
Salem Repertory Theater
Reed Opera House, 189 Liberty NE, Salem. Call 503-302-8907.
* Feb. 15-March 3 - I Have Before Me a Remarkable Document Given to Me by a Young Lady from Rwanda, drama. Sonja Linden's touching story of a refugee from Rwanda befriended by a failed novelist in England.
* May 10-26 -- The Underpants, comedy written by Steve Martin. Yes, that Steve Martin. The wife of a puritanical bureaucrat becomes an instantcelebrity in 1910 in a most unusual way.
More information: www.salemrep.org.
Corvallis Community Theater
Majestic Theater, 115 SW Second St., Corvallis. Call 541-738-7469.
* March 9-18 - On the Verge, comedy by Eric Overmyer. Three Victorian women on an adventure in the African wilderness are anything but the weaker sex.
* May 10-27 - Ragtime, by Terrence McNally. Full orchestra, 48 cast member production of the Tony-winning (1995) extravaganza set in early 1900s America.
More information: www.corvalliscommunitytheater.org.
Oregon Symphony Association
Salem concerts: For tickets, call 503-362-0169.
* March 13 -- James DePriest conducts Russian classics with pianist Denis Matsuev, Smith Auditorium at Willamette University, 8 p.m.
* March 16 -- "1964: The Tribute" (early Beatles), Salem Armory, 8 p.m.
* April 13 -- Nat King Cole's greatest hits, conducted by Jeff Tyzik and Rudi Schlegel, Smith Auditorium at WU, 8 p.m.
* April 20 -- Amy Schwartz performing Chausson's "Poeme" and Tchaikovsky's "Valse-scherzo," Smith Auditorium at WU, 8 p.m.
* May 7 -- Cellist Alban Gerhardt performing Schumann; Carlos Kalmar conducting the orchestra performing Scriabin and Shostakovich, Smith Auditorium, 8 p.m.