Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Information for the police and court report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Kristopher D. Wynia, 32, of Dallas in the 200 block of Southwest Walnut Street on Nov. 19 on a probation violation.
* Kenneth R. Erhardt, 51, of Salem on Southeast Jefferson Street on Nov. 23 on a failure to appear warrant.
* Angela L. Darr, 34, of Dallas in the 500 block of Southwest Levens Street on Nov. 25 on a probation violation.
* Betty C. Olson, 70, of Dallas at Safeway, 138 W. Ellendale Ave., on Nov. 26 on a charge of theft II.
* Joshua R. Holmes, 26, of Salem on Edgewater Street in Salem on Nov. 28 on a charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Rachelle A. Wangler, 42, of Dallas in the 800 block of Southwest Clay Street on Nov. 28 on a charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Ivan M. Maldonado, 28, of Salem on Northwest Edgewater Street on Nov. 29 on charges of driving under the influence and failure to carry an operators license.
* Steven H. Williams, 38, of Dallas on the 1300 block of Southeast Holman Avenue on Dec. 2 on charges of assault IV and menacing.
* Rodger L. Snider, 42, of Dallas on Northwest Fairhaven Lane on Dec. 2 on charges of driving under the influence and hit and run -- property damage.
* Hope A. Bundy, 23, of Dallas in the 1200 block of Southeast Godsey Road on a charge of unnecessary noise.
* Russell Brian Taylor, 19, of Salem in the 1500 block of Monmouth Street on Dec. 1 for disorderly conduct in the second degree.
* Hilda Ambriz, 29, of Independence in the 1200 block of Briar Road on Dec. 2 for assault IV.
* Jill Marie Grim, 27, of Monmouth in the 400 block of South Broad Street on Dec. 2 on a fugitive warrant.
* Trevor Woodruff, 19, of Grants Pass at the intersection of Monmouth Avenue and Church Street on Dec. 3 for driving with a suspended/revoked license and failure to return a suspended/revoked/canceled license.
* Andrea Dawn Lyman, 21, of Tillamook at the intersection of Monmouth Avenue and Jackson Street on Dec. 5 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.