Information for the police and court report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Jennifer A. Howard, 26, of Dallas at the Dallas Police Station, 187 SE Court St. on Jan. 20 on a Polk County warrant.
* Anthony Chavez Jr., 18, of Keizer on East Ellendale Avenue on Jan. 21 on charges of felony attempting to elude, attempting elude, resisting arrest and a warrant.
* Jason R. Lester, 18, of Dallas on Southwest Washington Street on Jan. 28 on a charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants (marijuana).
* Jonathan J. Cox Jr., 22, of Dallas in the 100 block of Southwest Chapman Court on Jan. 30 on charges of assault IV, criminal mischief III and a probation violation.
* Rodney D. Smith, 57, of Dallas on Southwest Fairview Avenue on Jan. 31 on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants (alcohol) and failure to register a vehicle.
* Jimmy Simmons, 39, of Salem on Hoffman Road on Jan. 29 for unlawful possession of methamphetamine, carrying a concealed weapon, being a felon in possession of a weapon, criminal trespass and having less than an ounce of marijuana.
* Lawrence Edward Ames, 46, a transient in the 1400 block of Monmouth Street on Jan. 27 for failure to appear and a probation violation.
* Autumn Marie Rose, 21, of Independence in the 1000 block of D Street on Jan. 25 for criminal mistreatment I and child neglect II.
* Joseph Steven Williams, 20, of Independence in the 1000 block of D Street on Jan. 25 for child neglect II.
* Jose Miguel Garcia-Roldan, 18, of Rickreall in the 400 block of E. Main Street on Jan. 28 for theft III and being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Mario Cruz-Molina, 24, of Independence in the 200 block of East Powell Street on Jan. 28 for disorderly conduct in the second degree and criminal mischief III.
* Juan Sandoval, 20, of Monmouth in the 200 block of East Powell Street on Jan. 28 for carrying a concealed weapon.
* Hector Donavon Williams, 29, of Monmouth in the 100 block of North Ecols Street on Jan. 30 for strangulation and assault IV.