Information for the police and court report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Melissa Sue Fischer, 23, of Dallas at Fairview Avenue on Jan. 2 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Scott Edward McCleery, 21, of Dallas in the 200 block of Southwest Walnut Avenue on Dec. 30 for criminal mischief II and unlawful possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
* Patrick Douglas Howe, 19, of Dallas in the 100 block of Northwest Denton Avenue on Dec. 29 for unlawful possession of inhalants.
* Kyle Nathan Rodgers, 26, of Dallas in the 1100 block of Forestry Lane on Dec. 28 for carrying a concealed weapon, unlawful use/carrying weapons, assault IV, strangulation, menacing, harassment.
* Hans Arron Peterson, 29, of Eugene at the intersection of Main and Broad streets on Dec. 30 for driving under the influence of intoxicants and refusing a breath test.
* Ryan William Pass, 31, of Corvallis at the intersection of Ecols and Clay streets on Jan. 1 for driving under the influence of intoxicants and refusing a breath test.
* Ryan Matthew Steven Taylor, 20, of Jefferson at the intersection of Main Street and North Pacific Avenue on Jan. 1 for driving under the influence of intoxicants, being a minor in possession of alcohol and unlawful possession of marijuana.
* Todd Dee Felder, 34, of Monmouth in the 300 block of Monmouth-Independence Highway on Jan. 1 for theft of services and criminal mischief III.