Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Kymberlee M. Weaver, 20, of Dallas in the 500 block of Dallas Court on June 29 on a charge of assault IV.
* Janelle R. Garner, 34, of Dallas near the intersection of Kings Valley Highway and Falls City Road on June 30 on charges of fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer in a vehicle, fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer on foot, a probation violation, a failure to appear warrant, driving while suspended, and driving uninsured.
* Johnathan C. Petrovic, 19, of Dallas in the 600 block of Southwest Church Street on July 1 on a charge of rape III. According to a Dallas police report, Petrovic admitted to having a sexual relationship with a person under the age of 16.
* Jeremy Taylor, 23, of Independence in the 700 block of Wisteria Street on June 26 for contempt of court.
* Alexandra Marie Sage, 21, of Monmouth in the 400 block of East Powell Street on June 28 for child neglect II.
* Janelle Rae Garner, 34, of Dallas in the 800 block of Main Street on June 30 for giving false information to a police officer and failure to carry/present an operators license.
* Ryan Anthony Walker, 23, of Independence at the intersection of South Pacific Avenue and East Main Street on June 30 for failure to carry/present an operators license.