Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Daniel M. Hartman, 35, of Dallas in the 400 block of Southeast Maple Street on March 10 on a charge of harassment.
* Benjamin A. Roberts, 26, a transient in the 300 block of Southeast Court Street on March 16 on a parole violation and a failure to appear warrant.
* Aaron E. Vicario, 21, of Dallas at City Hall, 187 SE Court St. on March 18 on a charge of criminal mischief.
* Nicki A. Hatina, 29, of Independence in the 500 block of East Gwinn Street on March 20 for unlawful possession of heroin.
* Andrew Christian Hess, 21, of Drain in the 200 block of South Warren Street on March 18 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Randy Jay Kennedy, 22, of Salem in the 100 block of South Ecols Street on March 17 for prohibited exposure.
* Helen McGinnis, 53, of Monmouth on March 17 for telephonic harassment.