Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Michelle L. Davis, 40, of Dallas at the Dallas police station, 187 SE Court St. on Oct. 26 on charges of criminal trespass I and burglary I stemming from an incident that occurred on Oct. 5.
* Erik D. Iness, 35, of Dallas in the 400 block of Southwest Mill Street on Oct. 27 on charges of reckless endangering and reckless driving.
* Brian S. Blair, 36, of Dallas in the 200 block of Southeast Dimick Street on Oct. 27 on a charge of felon in possession of a firearm.
* Christina L. Smith, 31, of Dallas in the 300 block of Southeast Dimick Street on Oct. 28 on a charge of child neglect II.
* Randy T. Warren, 41, of Rickreall in the 300 block of Northeast Kings Valley Highway on Oct. 30 on a charge of failure to carry an operators license.
* Bobbie L. Bielenberg, 36, of Independence in the 300 block of North Ash Street on Oct. 26 for endangering the welfare of minors and unlawful possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
* Darrell Jay Gallaway, 54, of Salem at the intersection of Albert and Walnut streets on Oct. 26 for unlawful possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
* Jeremy Lee Schwarz, 22, of Independence on Oct. 28 for failure to perform the duties of a driver when property is damaged.
* Ryan C. Davis, 23, of Independence in the 700 block of 11th Street on Oct. 30 for harassment, sex abuse I, sexual penetration, sodomy I, strangulation and rape I. Davis is a registered sex offender.
* Kailas Andre McGhee, 20, of Monmouth at the intersection of Gwinn and Monmouth Avenue on Oct. 30 for driving under the influence of intoxicants, being a minor in possession and unlawful possession of marijuana.
* Luis Fajardo, 48, of Salem at the intersection of Whitman Street and Clay Street on Oct. 31 for reckless driving.
* William Cody Verburg, 23, of Salem at the intersection of Main and Catron streets on Oct. 31 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Douglas Raymond Chong III, 21, of Monmouth at the intersection of Clay and Catron streets on Oct. 31 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.