Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* William P. Callahan IV, 33, of Dallas in the 100 block Southeast Hankel Street on Sept. 2 on a charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Susan L. Morris, 64, of Dallas in the 400 block of Southwest Ash Street on Sept. 6 on a charge of assault IV.
* Susan L. Tvrdy, 58, of Dallas in the 100 block of East Ellendale Avenue on Sept. 7 on a charge of failure to perform the duties of a driver.
* Charles L. Cornell, 54, of Dallas at Wells Fargo, 636 Main St., on Sept. 8 on charges of criminal trespass II and disorderly conduct II.
* Jeremy L. Swaggerty, 38, of Dallas at the intersection of Southeast Howe and Ash streets on Sept. 10 on charges of harassment, disorderly conduct II, unlawful use of a weapon and menacing.
* Cheryne Y. Billingsley, 21, of Dallas at Walmart, 321 NE Kings Valley Highway, on Sept. 11 on a charge of theft III.
* Melinda A. Maher, 45, of Dallas in the 1100 block of Southeast Monmouth Cutoff on Sept. 12 on a charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* John David Kellar, 40, of Independence at the intersection of Monmouth and 12th streets on Sept. 6 for unlawful possession of methamphetamine and failure to appear.
* Jeremy Glen Fitts, 20, of Independence on Sept. 6 for rape III, sodomy III and sex abuse III.
* Edward K. Alapai, 54, of Independence in the 900 block of South Main Street on Sept. 7 for assault IV.
* Sami Abudullah Alasmari, 25, of Monmouth in the 600 block of East Powell Street on Sept. 5 for unlawful possession of marijuana and a fugitive warrant.
* Daniel Lee Sandefur, 40, of Lyons at the intersection of Monmouth Avenue and Main Street on Sept. 9 for driving with a suspended/revoked license.
* Christina N. Johnson, 19, of Monmouth in the 300 block of South Monmouth Avenue on Sept. 9 for failure to return a suspended/revoked/canceled license.