Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Dhruvkumar N. Patel, 23, of Dallas at Dallas City Park, near the 300 block of Southwest Brandvold Drive on July 25 on charges of unlawful possession of heroin and possession of a schedule II controlled substance.
* Hector D. Williams, 31, of Portland in the 800 block of Main Street on July 26 on a probation violation.
* Tiffany A. Capelle, 34, of Salem in the 600 block of Main Street on July 27 on a probation violation.
* Brianna Bunyard, 18, of Dallas at the corner of Southwest Cherry and Stump streets on July 28 on charges of criminal mischief III and minor in possession of alcohol.
* Danny W. Johnson, 48, a transient in the 1200 block of Southeast Uglow Avenue on July 29 on two warrants.
* Angela R. Mozzillo, 39, of Dallas in the 1200 block of Southeast Uglow Avenue on July 29 on two warrants.
* Kyle D. Prock, 24, a transient in the 1200 block of Southeast Uglow Avenue on July 29 on a probation violation.
* Ormand Dale Duboise, 24, of Independence on July 27 for a parole violation.
* Noble Leslie Ray, 54, of Independence at Riverview Park on July 29 on a felony warrant.
* Israel Valles-Aguilar, 21, of Salem in the 100 block of Ecols Street North on July 27 for assault IV.
* Regina Diane Perotto, 43, of Monmouth at the intersection of Main and Whitman streets on July 30 for driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless endangering.
* Monte Lane Salteri, 32, of Monmouth at the corner of Madrona and Ecols streets on July 31 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* John C. Wilson, 49, of Monmouth in the 100 block of Craven Street South on July 31 for disorderly conduct in the second degree.