Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Justin L. Goodenough, 20, of Dallas at the Dallas police station, 187 SE Court St. on Dec. 5 on a warrant.
* Daniel J. Bier, 48, of Dallas in the 400 block of Northwest Douglas Street on Dec. 10 on charges of assault IV and interfering with making a police report.
* Tracy E. Passantino, 42, of Dallas at the corner of Southeast Washington and Jefferson streets on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants and resisting arrest.
* Misty Dawn Ellis, 30, of Independence at the intersection of 13th and E streets on Dec. 6 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Adrian James Ulery, 33, of Independence at the intersection of Second and E streets on Dec. 6 for criminal trespass I.
* Richard Edward Westerland, 49, of Independence on Dec. 7 for theft I and burglary II.
* Codey Ryan Campbell, 23, of Monmouth in the 300 block of Ecols Street N. on Dec. 2 for menacing and assault II.
* Curtis Allan Paulson, 18, of Monmouth in the 300 block of Monmouth Avenue on Dec. 3 for unlawful possession of marijuana.
* Amhed Abdulhake Al Senan, 20, of Independence at the intersection of 16th Street and Marigold Drive on Dec. 7 for failure to carry/present an operators license, driving uninsured and driving with a suspended/revoked license.
* Miguel Felipe Pippin, 34, of Monmouth on Dec. 8 for assault IV.