Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Joshua L. Lizama, 20, a transient at the corner of West Ellendale Avenue and Northwest Robert Street on June 8 on a charge of unlawful possession of marijuana within 1,000 feet of a school.
* Brandon V. Brown, 41, of Dallas in the 900 block of Southeast Academy Street on June 8 on a probation violation.
* Christopher M. Jones, 26, of Dallas in the 200 block of West Ellendale Avenue on June 9 on warrants out of Monmouth and Marion County.
* David A. Requena, 20, of Salem in the 600 block of Southwest Allgood Street on June 10 on a probation violation and failure to carry or present a driver's license.
* Ryan P. Forsberg, 24, of Dallas in the 15300 block of Ellendale Road on June 11 on charges of theft III and unlawful possession of a controlled substance. Forsberg was taken to Salem Hospital and later released to Polk County Mental Health.
* Hannah M. Lawrence, 18, of Independence at the intersection of Monmouth and 11th streets on June 8 for driving under the influence of intoxicants and unlawful possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
* Judy A. Gangl, 53, of Independence in the 6000 block of Riverside Drive South on June 10 for unlawful possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
* Ares C. Rogers, 43, of Salem in the 6000 block of Riverside Drive South on June 10 for unlawful possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
* Hugo Regaldo, 22, of Independence in the 1300 block of Williams Street on June 12 for violating a release agreement.
* Courtney Breane Lindgren, 19, of Monmouth in the 300 block of Monmouth Avenue on June 9 for unlawful possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
* Tyler Andrew King, 19, of Monmouth on June 10 for unlawful possession of marijuana.
* Rodney Dean Taylor, 52, Keizer at the intersection of South Pacific Highway and Hoffman Road on June 11 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Calvin Penrod, 23, of Salem in the 400 block of Ecols Street North on June 11 for criminal trespass II.