Want to give the course in Dallas City Park a try? Here are the course rules:
1. Disc golf is played like ball golf, except that a flying disc is used. The object of the game is to land your disc into the metal baskets (holes), using the fewest number of throws possible. Every disc golf hole is Par 3.
2. Each time a disc is thrown it counts as a stroke. The winner is the player with the lowest score (fewest strokes) at the end of the round.
3. Tee throws (the first throw on each hole) must be made from the designated tee areas.
4. After teeing off, the player whose disc is farthest from the hole always throws first.
5. All throws (except tee throws) must be made from the spot the disc landed.
6. Never throw until the players in front of you are out of reach and the fairway is completely clear of spectators and other park users.
7. Any disc thrown across or landing on paved driving surfaces or active playfields is out of bounds. Any disc landing in water is out of bounds -- one-stroke penalty.
8. A practice basket is located adjacent to the parking area near the first tee.
Source: City of Dallas
Round scores Final score
Dion Arlyn 50 43 93
Kirk McAllister 48 48 96
Justin Skinnell 49 51 100
Jason Pinkal 49 52 101
Shane Waters 46 56 102
Shaun Kirk 53 52 105
Jesse Hickerson 53 53 106
Jesse Seibel 56 54 110
Brandon Hill 55 58 113