Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Jordan A. Wright, 20, of Lacey, Wash., at Center Market, 216 SW Washington St., on Feb. 5 on a Washington County warrant.
* Stephanie S. Melton, 27, of Siletz in the 600 block of Southeast Rosewood Lane on Feb. 5 on charges of harassment, criminal trespassing I, unlawful possession of methamphetamine, unlawful possession of marijuana, unlawful delivery of marijuana, and unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
* Erin Swinford, 29, of Newport in the 600 block of Southeast Rosewood Lane on Feb. 5 on charges of tampering with evidence, unlawful possession of marijuana, and unlawful delivery of marijuana.
* Dominique J. Salcido, 19, of Salem in the 1700 block of Southeast Jonathan Avenue on Feb. 6 on a charge of unlawful possession of marijuana within 1,000 feet of a school.
* Michael W. Brodigan, 53, of Dallas in the 300 block of Main Street on Feb. 6 on charges of driving while suspended, driving uninsured and using an invalid operator's license.
* David G. Yarborough, 51, of Dallas in the 100 block of East Ellendale Avenue on Feb. 6 on charges of resisting arrest, criminal trespass II and theft of services.
* Jonathon Spangler, 23, of Dallas in the 400 block of Northwest Alameda Street on Feb. 7 on a parole violation.
* Jeremy Lee Schwarz, 23, of Independence in the 1300 block of F Street on Feb. 6 for unlawful possession of heroin and unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
* Shannon Lee Lopez, 33, of Independence in the 300 block of Monmouth Street on Thursday for assault IV.
* Michael Allen Samson, 27, of Independence in the 300 block of Monmouth Street on Friday for harassment.
* David Edward Giles, 33, of Monmouth at the intersection of 16th and Marigold streets on Friday for failure to return a suspended/revoked/canceled license and driving with a suspended/revoked license.
* Michael Jared Horne, 21, of Monmouth in the 1800 block of Gwinn Street East on Saturday for a probation violaton.
* Jesse James Valdez, 28, of Independence on Monday on a bench warrant.
* Blake Wilford Boyd, 24, of Monmouth in the 400 block of Main Street West on Monday for furnishing/providing a place/giving liquor to minors or an intoxicated person.