As of Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Lowell D. Parker, 62, of Dallas in the 100 block of East Ellendale Avenue on Aug. 4 on a charge of misdemeanor driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Stewart VanLaningham, 28, of Dallas in the 1300 block of Main Street on Aug. 4 on a charge of third-degree theft.
• Kimberly A. Fouse, 26, of Dallas on Southwest Walnut Street on Aug. 4 on a charge of first-degree criminal trespassing.
• Shaina R. Kutzer, 28, a transient in the 300 block of East Ellendale Avenue on Aug. 5 on a charge of second-degree disorderly conduct.
• Anthony M. McGuire, 39, of Salem at the corner of Main and Academy streets on Thursday on charges of second-degree disorderly conduct, third-degree theft, second-degree criminal mischief and a failure to appear warrant out of the city of Salem.
• Andrew Buntjer, 31, of Independence on July 27 in the 1300 block of Northgate Drive for physical harassment, interfering with a police officer and second-degree disorderly conduct.
• Caridad Devries, 46, of Independence on South Seventh Street on July 31 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Michael Dean, 20, of Independence in the 300 block of B Street on Aug. 6 for motor vehicle theft.
• Tasha Woster, 25, of Independence on Friday for shoplifting at Hi-School Pharmacy, 1357 Monmouth St.
• Patrick Haines, 46, of Independence in the 200 block of Grand Street on Monday for probation violation, unlawful possession of methamphetamine, second-degree criminal trespass and second-degree theft.
• Jeffrey Holliday, 50, of New Bedford, Mass., on Aug. 1 at the intersection of Pacific Highway North and Powell Street East for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Julian Rivera, 26, of Monmouth on Aug. 2 in the 0-99 block of Ivy Lane East for improper use of 9-1-1 emergency system.
• Maurilio Flores Ventura, 33, of Monmouth on Aug. 3 at the intersection of Pacific Highway South and Gwinn Street East for driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless driving.
• Carla Montano, 18, of Independence on Aug. 5 at the intersection of Riddell and Hoffman roads for second-degree child neglect.