• Dallas High School Class of 1984 — 30th class reunion scheduled Saturday, July 26, at Pressed Coffee and Wine Bar, 788 Main St., Dallas. Social time with no-host bar of local craft beers, wine and other beverages begins at 5 p.m., followed by a buffet dinner at 6:30 p.m. Cost is $25 per person. Classmates are also invited to Breakfast in the Park and the car show on Sunday, July 27, from 7 to 11 a.m. RSVP for how many will be attending the dinner to: email@example.com.
• Dallas High School Class of 1974 — 40th class reunion scheduled Friday, July 25, Saturday, July 26, and Sunday, July 27. No-host social July 25 at 7 p.m. at North Dallas Bar and Grill; golf at Oak Knoll Golf Course on July 26 (contact Chuck Burns, 503-949-2055, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for information); barbecue at Oak Knoll Golf Course on July 26 at 5:30 p.m. with a cost of $30 per person (contact Rhonda Ingraham Samson at 503-623-5731 or Sandy Wilske Coleman at 503-910-9567 to see if space is still available); Breakfast in the Park July 27 from 8 to 10 a.m. at Dallas City Park during Summerfest.
• Sheridan High School Class of 1964 — 50th class reunion scheduled Saturday, July 26, and Sunday, July 27. July 26 events include golf at Cross Creek Golf Course in Dallas, tours of Sheridan High School and Sheridan Museum of History, and an evening celebration at Golden Valley Restaurant in McMinnville. Sunday events include a picnic in Sheridan. For more information: Ed Brandt, 503-623-5153; email to email@example.com; www.shs-alumni-scholarships.org.
• Dallas High School Class of 1956 — Annual class reunion scheduled Saturday, Aug. 2, at Murphy’s Grill, 288 E. Ellendale Ave., Dallas. No-host lunch or dinner available from 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. To RSVP or for more information: Roberta Mehl, 503-623-4425; Dolores Friesen, 503-910-7491.
• Central High School Class of 1994 — 20-year reunion activities scheduled Friday, Aug. 8, and Saturday, Aug. 9. Aug. 8 adults-only dinner in Independence; Aug. 9 tour of Central High School and family picnic at Gentle Woods Park in Monmouth. For more information or to register: email to CentralClassof1994@gmail.com; http://CentralClassof1994.wordpress.com.
• Dallas High School Class of 1959 — 55th class reunion scheduled Aug. 15-17. For more information: Margaret Link, 503-623-9338; Alvera Blanchard, 503-623-8284.
Submit your class reunion announcement information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 503-623-2395, or drop it off in person at the I-O office, 147 SE Court St., Dallas.