Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Timothy L. Welty, 34, of Dallas in the 1000 block of Southeast Monmouth Cutoff Road on Nov. 10 on a charge of failure to carry or present an operator’s license.
• Felipe Rodriguez Jr., 30, of Independence in the 200 block of Southwest Washington Street on Saturday on a charge of failure to carry or present an operator’s license.
• Caleb D. McKean, 33, of Dallas in the 500 block of Southwest Levens Street on Sunday on a Polk County probation violation warrant.
• Carl J. Luthe, 41, of Dallas in the 300 block of Southwest Levens Street on Sunday on a warrant.
• Ivan L. Tanner, 51, of Dallas in the 300 block of Southwest Levens Street on Sunday on a Polk County warrant.
• Jennifer Janelle Ball, 31, of Independence on Nov. 10 in the 1400 block of Monmouth Street for having a dog as a public nuisance.
• Karen Lynn Selens, 59, of Independence on Nov. 12 at the intersection of Hoffman and Airport roads for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Antonio Monroe Mirelez, 24, of Independence on Nov. 12 in the 800 block of North Main Street on a warrant for parole violation.
• Jacob Eugene Stinnett, 33, of Salem on Thursday in the 600 block of Jasmine Court on a warrant for parole violation.
• Angelina Marisela Sandoval, 22, of Monmouth on Nov. 5 in the 300 block of Catron Street North for unlawful possession of methamphetamine and endangering the welfare of a minor.
• Andrew Lynx Reyes, 26, of Dallas on Nov. 6 in the 500 block of Main Street East for unlawful possession of less than one ounce of marijuana.
• Trevor O. Werth, 21, of Monmouth on Nov. 8 in the 400 block of High Street South for having a dog as a public nuisance.
• Nicholas Paul Snur, 20, of Salem on Nov. 12 in the 100 block of Main Street West for second-degree disorderly conduct, harassment and aggravated harassment.
• Jared Matthew Oeltjen, 31, of Sublimity on Nov. 12 in the 100 block of Main Street West for two counts of physical harassment, third-degree theft and second-degree disorderly conduct.
• Cole Jennings Robertson, 18, of Monmouth on Sunday in the 1400 block of Glazemeadow Street for physical harassment.