Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Alvaro Torres-Lopez, 21, of Salem at Polk County Community Corrections, 689 Main St., on Sept. 29 on a failure to appear warrant.
• Brittany D. Morgan, 38, of Dallas in the 200 block of Southwest Washington Street on Sept. 30 on a warrant for a charge of second-degree theft.
• Felica R. Howard, 23, of Dallas in the 600 block of Southwest Church Street on Friday on a charge of providing a false report to police.
• Edgar Alvarez Clievas, 19, Adrian Bravo Garcia, 18, and Mario Hernandez-Garibay, 19, all of Salem on Sept. 27 in the 500 block of North Walnut Street, all for minor in possession of alcohol.
• Jose Mendez, 18, of Salem on Sept. 27 in the 500 block of North Walnut Street on a warrant for second-degree failure to appear.
• Jesus Gutierrez-Virelas, 40 of Independence on Sept. 28 at the intersection of South Fourth Street and Monmouth Street for driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless endangering.
• Diego Barocio, 20, of Salem on Sept. 30 at the intersection of Cessna Street and Stryker Road for driving while suspended or revoked.
• Rodolfo Chavez, 65, of Monmouth on Sept. 24 in the 500 block of Clay Street East for unlawful use or carry of a weapon and unlawful possession of heroin.
• Rebecca Rilatos, 58, of Monmouth on Sept. 25 in the 100 block of Catron Street South for initiating a false report.
• Zachary Trask, 20, of Monmouth on Sept. 25 in the 400 block of Main Street East for fraud-misrepresenting age by minor.
• Kevin Hagood Kinnison, 21, of Independence on Sept. 26 in the 300 block of Monmouth Avenue North for furnishing or providing place or giving liquor to a minor or intoxicated person. At the same time and place, Megan Beshears, 19, of Corvallis and Courtney Donaca, 19, of Monmouth were cited for minor in possession of alcohol.
• Patricia Garcia, 32, a transient, on Sept. 26 at the intersection of Pacific Highway North and Church Street East for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Adam Dutton, 21, of Monmouth on Sept. 27 in the 200 block of Broad Street South for unnecessary noise.
• Steven DeVault, 35, of Salem on Sept. 27 at the intersection of Pacific Highway North and Powell Street for driving while suspended or revoked and failure to carry or present an operator’s license.
• Kevin Chambers, 24, of Salem on Sept. 28 in the 200 block of Broad Street South for driving under the influence of intoxicants.