As of Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Ashley F. Hutchinson, 26, of Dallas in the 500 block of Southwest Levens Street on Sept. 10 on a charge of harassment.
• Steven D. Sughrue, 31, Dallas at Safeway, 138 W. Ellendale Ave., on Friday on a charge of third-degree theft.
• Donald Sheppard, 70, of Dallas in the 300 block of Southeast Davis Street on Sunday on two counts of misdemeanor fourth-degree assault and coercion.
• Matthew A. Hartt, 35, of Dallas in the 200 block of Southwest Rainbow Avenue on Sunday on two counts of second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument, two counts of identity theft and two counts of unlawful possession of methamphetamine, and one count of felon in possession of a weapon.
• Fernando J. Herrera, 19, of Salem in the 200 block of East Ellendale Avenue on Sunday on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants and five counts of reckless endangering.
• Zak Chappell, 29, of Monmouth on Sept. 10 in the 1400 block of Monmouth Street for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Samuel Davis, 34, of Independence on Thursday in the 1400 block of E Street on a warrant for parole violation. Ashley Mudong, 28, of Independence at the same time and place on a bench warrant for failure to appear.
• Donavan McFadden, 22, of Monmouth on Sept. 7 at the intersection of Monmouth Avenue South and Ackerman Street West for driving while suspended or revoked, and failure to carry or present an operator’s license.
• Tyler Snyder, 21, of McMinnville on Sunday at the intersection of Pacific Highway North and Hoffman Road for fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, reckless driving, driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless endangering.