Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Jacob J. Blair, 32, of Dallas in the 300 block of Northeast Polk Station Road on Feb. 11 on a violation of his release agreement.
• Dakota Dunn, 24, of Dallas in the 600 block of Main Street on Feb. 13 on a Dallas Municipal Court failure to appear warrant.
• Glenn A. Jones, 23, of Dallas at the corner of Southeast Washington and Southeast Shelton streets on Feb. 14 on a charge of failure to return a suspended, revoked or canceled license.
• Richard K. Wilson, 31, of Dallas in the 300 block of A Street on Feb. 15 on a probation violation warrant issued by Polk County.
• Megan B. Genthner, 27, of Dallas in the 200 block of Southeast Dimick Street on Feb. 16 on a charge of second-degree child neglect.
• Michael D. Rogers, 51, of Dallas in the 300 block of Southeast Needham Street on Feb. 17 on a charge of telephone harassment.
• Kyle D. Prock, 27, a transient in the 200 block of Academy Street on Feb. 18 on charges of second-degree theft from a motor vehicle, unlawful entry into a vehicle with intent to commit theft, and 25 counts of improper use of 9-1-1 system.
• John M. Hurley, 26, in the 100 block of Southwest Court Street on Saturday on a charge of second-degree criminal trespassing.
• Tracy L. Young, 55, of Falls City on Saturday on charges of failure to return a suspended, canceled or revoked license, driving while suspended or revoked, and driving uninsured.
• Gustavo Alvardo-Facundo Jr., 21, of Monmouth on Williams Street on Feb. 13 for unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
• Joshua Tyler Cooper, 29, of Independence in the 100 block of South Main Street on Feb. 15 for misdemeanor fourth-degree assault and physical harassment.
• Wyatt Bradford Mills, 20, of Salem in the 300 block of South 10th Street on Feb. 16 for menacing with threats or intimidation and misdemeanor fourth-degree assault.
• Adan Reyes-Santiago, 55, a transient in the 400 block of North Ash Street on Feb. 18 on a warrant for misdemeanor failure to appear.
• Moaidh A. Alqahtani, 32, of LaGrande, at Volunteer Hall, 144 Warren St. S., on Feb. 11 on a bench warrant for failure to appear.
• Carissa L. Garcia, 24, of Independence at Volunteer Hall, 144 Warren St. S., on Feb. 11 on a bench warrant for failure to appear.
• Tyler Kirk Toedtemeier, 26, of Monmouth at the corner of Main Street West and Monmouth Avenue South on Feb. 12 for fourth-degree assault.
• Steven Wayne DeVault, 35, of Salem at Volunteer Hall, 144 Warren St. S., on Feb. 13 on a warrant for failure to appear – criminal citation.
• Jarred Austin Kienholz, 19, of Independence at the corner of Main Street East and Catron Street North on Feb. 15 for depositing lighted material on land or on a highway.
• William Zackory Swails, 25, of Monmouth at the corner of Clay Street East and Craven Street South on Feb. 14 for misdemeanor driving under the influence of intoxicants.