Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Whitney Johnson, 22, of Dallas in the 1200 block of Southeast Greening Drive on Dec. 30 on charges of third-degree theft and unlawful possession of hydrocodone.
• Joseph L. Hill, 25, of Dallas in the 200 block of Southwest Washington Street on Dec. 30 on a probation violation.
• Brittany L. Rose, 22, of Dallas in the 1100 block of Southeast Monmouth Cutoff on Dec. 30 on a charge of misdemeanor fourth-degree assault.
• Stefan M. Ernst, 36, of Dallas in the 700 block of Southwest Levens Street on Dec. 31 on charges of misdemeanor fourth-degree assault and unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
• Robert W. Brooks III, 28, of Dallas in the 500 block of Northeast Dallas Court on Dec. 31 on a probation violation.
• Thomas A. Keeton, 50, of Dallas in the 100 block of Southwest Court Street on Thursday on a charge of third-degree theft.
• Brian R. Steward, 35, of Dallas in the 600 block of Main Street on Friday on a charge of second-degree criminal mischief.
• Ryan C. Groling Sr., 61, of Dallas at the corner of Southwest Washington and Levens streets on Friday on a charge of misdemeanor driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Shane A. Martin, 34, of Dallas in the 300 block of Southwest View Street on Saturday on a failure to appear warrant.
• Alan B. Dyas, 27, of Dallas at the corner of Main and Southeast Clay streets on Saturday on a charge of failure to carry or present an operator’s license.
• Edward John Nash, 22, of Salem at Independence Civic Center, 555 Main St., on Dec. 29 on a bench warrant for failure to appear.
• Pedro Nava Trujillo, 33, of Monmouth at the corner of E and South 11th streets on Dec. 30 on warrants for failure to appear and probation violation.
• Adan Reyes-Santiago, 55, a transient in the 600 block of North Log Cabin Street on Dec. 31 for third-degree criminal mischief and second-degree criminal trespassing.
• Robert Lee Jeske, 26, of Independence in the 1100 block of D Street on Thursday for first-degree burglary, first-degree theft from a building, second-degree criminal mischief, felony driving under the influence of intoxicants, reckless driving and reckless endangering.
• No reports available.