As of Tuesday, July 7, 2015
Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty. See online for more.
• Amanda N. Brown, 26, of Lincoln City on the corner of Southwest Birch and Levens streets on June 30 on charges of possession of methamphetamine within 1,000 feet of a school, unlawful possession of methamphetamine and supplying contraband. She also had an outstanding warrant.
• Charley L. Cavilee, 41, of Dallas in the 100 block of West Ellendale Avenue on Friday on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless driving.
• Garron Tyler Bateman Lewis, 22, of Salem in the 200 block of South 13th Street on June 26 for first-degree criminal mistreatment and third-degree assault.
• Josiah Christian Kienholz, 23, of Independence in the 200 block of North Gun Club Road on Saturday for interfering with making a police report, felony fourth-degree simple assault and felony strangulation.
• Jose Juan Thomas Juarez, 22, of Independence in the 400 block of Main Street East on June 26 for misdemeanor driving under the influence of intoxicants, felony driving while suspended or revoked, and a warrant for probation violation.
• Lorielee Jannet Russell, 55, of Monmouth in the 100 block of Ash Creek Drive West on June 27 for first-degree criminal trespass and second-degree criminal trespass.