As of Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty. See online for more.
• Wayne E. Cooley, 47, of Dallas in the 1100 block of Southwest Hayter Street on Thursday on a charge of first-degree criminal trespass.
• James E. Bemrose, 18, of Dallas in the 500 block of East Ellendale Avenue on Thursday on a charge of physical harassment.
• Cody L. Moschetti, 19, of Monmouth in the 800 block of Southeast LaCreole Drive on Saturday on charges of fleeing to attempt to elude a police officer and reckless driving.
• Antonio Monroe Mirelez, 25, of Independence in the 1300 block of Picture Street on July 1 for unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
• Dana Irene Kimball, 50, of Keizer in the 1100 block of South Second Street on July 2 for physical harassment.
• Josiah Christian, 23, of Independence in the 200 block of North Gun Club Road on July 4 for interfering with making a police report, felony fourth-degree simple assault and felony strangulation.
• Aaron Judson Beardsley, 21, of Albany at the corner of Atwater Street North and Main Street East on July 5 for misdemeanor driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Mark Daniel Grasso, 52, of Independence in the 1000 block of Monmouth Street on July 7 for second-degree disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
• Jose Juan Thomas Juarez, 22, of Independence in the 800 block of Wild Rose Court on July 8 for second-degree theft – receiving stolen property.
• Bryan Gilbert Ogden, 54, of Independence at the corner of Catron Street South and Main Street East on July 3 for misdemeanor driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Kaitlyn Karne Hallock, 21, of Salem at the corner of Pacific Highway South and Clay Street East on July 3 for failure to return a suspended, revoked or canceled license.
• Dustin Lee Gillis, 27, of Independence at Volunteer Hall, 144 Warren St. S., on July 4 on a warrant for failure to appear.
• Brittany Marie Grass, 31, of Dallas at the corner of Stadium Drive North and Jackson Street West on July 4 for failure to carry or present an operator’s license.
• Jeremy Dean Dover, 39, of Independence in the 200 block of Pacific Highway North on July 4 for failure to carry or present an operator’s license.