As of Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Dakota N. McKinley, 20, of Dallas in the 500 block of Southwest Washington Street on June 1 on two counts of first-degree sex abuse.
• Jeremiah H. Lometo, 28, of Dallas in the 600 block of West Ellendale Avenue on June 2 on a charge of physical harassment.
• Tina L. Stuck, 41, of Dallas in the 100 block of Northeast Fern Court on Thursday on a charge of misdemeanor fourth-degree assault.
• Jeffery D. Allen, 39, of Dallas in the 200 block of East Ellendale Avenue on Saturday on a charge of second-degree disorderly conduct.
• Richard E. Buckley, 28, of Dallas in the 100 block of Southwest Court Street on Saturday on a charge of second-degree criminal trespassing.
• Joshua Kane Shelton, 29, of Independence in the 100 block of Polk Street on Friday on a warrant for probation violation.
• Corey Allen Jenkins, 27, of Salem in the 1600 block of Monmouth Street on Sunday for second-degree burglary, first-degree theft and second-degree criminal mischief.
• Carmen G. Ochoa Pinto, 31, of Independence in the 900 block of Church Street East on May 29 for hit-and-run.
• Aron Plancarte Solorio, 20, of Monmouth in the 500 block of Jackson Street North on May 30 for misdemeanor driving under the influence of intoxicants, reckless endangering and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
• Adam Andrew Johnson, 21, of Monmouth in the 200 block of Catron Street North on May 31 for unnecessary noise.
• Daniel Gene Lee, 23, of Monmouth at the corner of Knox Street North and Jackson Street East on May 31 for misdemeanor driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Nicholas Robert Nestell, 19, of Monmouth at the corner of Church Street West and Stadium Drive North on May 31 for possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
• Ian Matthew Search, 19, of Monmouth at the corner of Broad Street South and Clay Street East on May 31 for minor in possession of alcohol.
• Mario Molina Cruz, 29, of Independence at the corner of Pacific Highway North and Powell Street East on June 2 for probation violation.
• Katie L. Owens, 34, of Monmouth in the 400 block of Monmouth Avenue South on June 3 for first-degree burglary.