Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Dashanae R. Brown, 18, of Dallas in the 200 block of Southeast Uglow Avenue on Feb. 24 on charges of second-degree criminal trespassing and physical harassment.
• Matthew L. Shilhanek, 39, of Monmouth in the 300 block of Southeast Clay Street on Thursday on charges of second-degree criminal trespassing and second-degree criminal mischief.
• Javier Tapia, 27, of Dallas on Southwest Church Street on Saturday on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless driving.
• Hector Migue Ascencio-Estrada, 30, of Independence at Monmouth and South Sixth streets on Feb. 21 for driving while suspended or revoked.
• Adrian James Ulery, 37, a transient at the corner of Main Street East and High Street North on Feb. 24 for second-degree disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Three hours later, he was also cited on a warrant for failure to appear.
• Earl Edward Jones, 54, of Independence in the 0-99 block of South Gun Club Road on Feb. 25 on a bench warrant for failure to appear.
• William Everado Gutierrez, 19, of Silverton and Blayke Austin Swearingen, 19, of Keizer at the corner of South Ninth and Monmouth streets on Saturday, both for minor in possession of alcohol.
• Cameron Timothy Largusa, 22, of Monmouth in the 100 block of Main Street West on Feb. 22 for misdemeanor fourth-degree simple assault and second-degree disorderly conduct.
• Katie Marie Longshore, 36, of Monmouth at the corner of Gwinn Street West and Warren Street South on Feb. 24 for unlawful possession of methamphetamine and unlawful possession of cocaine.
• Kenneth Minor Longshore, 35, of Monmouth at the corner of Gwinn Street West and Warren Street South on Feb. 24 for unlawful possession of methamphetamine, unlawful possession of heroin, felon in possession of a weapon, carrying a concealed weapon and misdemeanor driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Clarence Elisha Clay, 33, of Salem at the corner of Gwinn Street West and Warren Street South on Feb. 24 for unlawful possession of methamphetamine and unlawful possession of cocaine.