Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty. See www.polkio.com for more.
• Angela D. May, 37, of Sweet Home in the 800 block of Southeast Jefferson Street on Oct. 12 on a failure to appear warrant out of Lebanon.
• Samuel Richardson, 28, of Dallas on Southwest Ash Street on Oct. 12 on a charge of second-degree criminal trespass.
• Georrine G. Dufour, 51, of Dallas in the 1000 block of Southeast LaCreole Drive on Saturday on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol, reckless driving and a failure to appear warrant.
• James J. Kannasto, 50, of Dallas in the 100 block of Northwest Howard Drive on Saturday on a violation of release agreement and restraining order violation.
• Mark Daniel Grasso, 52, of Monmouth at Autozone, 1495 Monmouth St., on Oct. 16 for third-degree theft and unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
• Edgar Montiel, 19, of Independence in the 0-99 block of Deann Drive on Oct. 19 for third-degree rape — younger than 16.
• Heather Tuggle, 34, of Salem in the 200 block of Deann Drive on Oct. 21 for unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
• Chad Ellis Leckington, 39, of Independence on South Gun Club Road near B Street on Thursday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Manar Ali Alhomoud, 22, of Monmouth in the 300 block of Knox Street North on Oct. 14 for failure to perform the duties of a driver when property is damaged.
• Kenneth Michael Rogers, 27, of Salem in the 1400 block of Monmouth Street on Oct. 16 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Eric James Thorsted, 44, of Dallas at the corner of Main Street East and Pacific Highway South on Oct. 16 for giving false information to a police officer.
• Marcus L. Skundrich, 18, of Scottsdale, Ariz., in the 300 block of Ecols Street South on Oct. 16 for minor in possession of alcohol.
• Kenneth Michael Rogers, 27, of Salem in the 1400 block of Monmouth Street on Oct. 16 for unlawful possession of cocaine.
• Jose Ramirez Rodriguez, 59, of Monmouth at the corner of Hoffman Road and South Pacific Highway North on Oct. 17 for driving under the influence of intoxicants, reckless endangering and reckless driving.
• Matthew Thomas Baurer, 24, of Monmouth in the 100 block of Main Street West on Oct. 17 for prohibited exposure.
• Dusty James Trullinger, 26, of Monmouth at the corner of Pacific Highway South and Clay Street East on Oct. 18 for third-degree theft.
• At the corner of Jackson Street West and Monmouth Avenue North on Oct. 18, Megan E. Cervantes, 20, Robert Jesus Cummings, 20, Austin Lawrence Shoopman, 19, and Michael Anthony Wilson Jr., 20, all of Salem, all for minor in possession of alcohol.
• Sandra Dehaven, 26, of Monmouth in the 500 block of Clay Street East on Friday for felony fourth-degree simple assault, physical harassment and interfering with making a report.
• Richard Dewayne Powers, 49, of Dallas in the 400 block of Clay Street East on Friday on a warrant for probation violation and third-degree escape.
• Ryan Matthew Loe Fernandez, 35, of Monmouth at the corner of Pacific Highway North and Church Street East on Sunday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Caleb Chance Maxwell, 19, of Monmouth at the corner of Monmouth Avenue North and Jackson Street West on Sunday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.