As of Wednesday, September 9, 2015
POLK COUNTY — Polk County Community Corrections lists these individuals as “most wanted” for September.
Citizens with information on the whereabouts of any of these individuals should call Community Corrections at 503-623-5226.
• Michelle Renee Wooldridge, born April 1, 1984, 5-0, 140 pounds, blond hair, blue eyes. Charges: delivery of methamphetamine, unlawful use of a vehicle, failure to appear and unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
• Guillermo Raya Leon, born May 29, 1995, 5-08, 170 pounds, black hair, brown eyes. Charges: possession of methamphetamine.
• Dylan Mark Wells, born April 14, 1993, 5-11, 180 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes. Charges: using a child to display sexually explicit conduct, second-degree theft.
• Ashley Lynn Kengle, born July 3, 1989, 5-04, 139 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes. Charges: possession of methamphetamine, possession of heroin.
• Michael Albert Hermens, born April 25, 1974, 5-8, 220 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes. Charges: first-degree theft, second-degree burglary.