As of Tuesday, July 5, 2016
The following entries received awards in the 2016 Rotary Grand Parade.
• Most Patriotic: Love Reins Ranch.
• Best Float: first place, Polk County Master Gardeners; second, Petals and Vines; third, Paul Evans.
• Best Band: first place, Central High School Pep Band; second, Monmouth Taiko.
• Youth Entry: first place, Boy Scout Troop 38; second, Focus Pocus 4-H Club; third, CYS Softball.
• Best Modern Vehicle: first place, Annette Udey (2005 Honda convertible); second, Gary Fuszek (1967 Corvette).
• Best Antique Vehicle: first place, Mike Henrick (1915 Ford); second, Dave and Arty Thiel (1937 Chevrolet); third, Raymond Udey (1938 Plymouth).
• Best Special Interest Cars: first place, Gary Alexander; second, Richards family; third, Mobile FX.
• Best Farm Equipment: first place, Paul Evans; second, Daughters of the American Revolution; third, CYS.
• Best Highway Trucks: first place, Van Well Timber; second, Walsh Trucking Co.; third, Grossman and Weston Gravel.
• Best Commercial/industrial: first place, Buena Vista Arbor Care; second, Van Well; third, Marr Brothers.
• Most Effort in Preparation: first place, Petals and Vines; second, Polk County Master Gardeners; third, Monmouth Taikwando.
• Best Youth Equestrian: first place, Flag Horse; second, Storybrook Minis.