As of Thursday, June 2, 2016
Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Devon K. Spencer, 60, of Dallas in the 500 block of East Ellendale on May 25 on a charge of second-degree criminal trespassing.
• Anita A. Dugger, 30, of Salem in the 100 block of Southwest Court Street on May 23 on a contempt of court warrant out of Lebanon Municipal Court.
• Metallica F. Paulk, 24, a transient in the 600 block of Main Street on May 23 on a probation violation.
• Larry R. Dowell, 21, of Dallas at the corner of Main and Southeast Jefferson streets on May 22 on a charge of failure to carry or present an operator’s license.
• Paul E. Bunyard, 62, of Dallas in the 200 block of Southeast Pine Place on May 21 on a charge of prohibited exposure.
• Donald W. Sheppard, 72, of Dallas in the 600 block of Main Street on May 21 on a probation violation.
• Mike H. Desirey II, 31, of Dallas on Southeast Godsey Road on May 19 on a failure to appear bench warrant.
• Ashley N. Pride, 25, of Dallas on Southwest Levens Street on May 16 on a charge of failure to carry or present an operator’s license.
• Shane Joseph Riley Gayle, 32, of Dallas on the 200 block of Southeast Dimick Street on May 16 on charges of telephone harassment and resisting arrest.
• Melodi L. Kraemer, 36, of Dallas in the 600 block of Southwest Sheila Street on May 16 on a charge of second-degree theft, shoplifting.
• Adam Mark Baughman, 19, of Dallas in the 1300 of Southwest Eighth Street on May 5 on a failure to appear warrant.
• Everette Sterling Proctor, 32 of Dallas in the 100 block of East Ellendale Avenue on May 5 on a charge second-degree criminal trespass.
• Michael R. Thomas, 55, of Dallas on Orrs Corner Road on May 4 on a probation violation out of Polk County.
• Melanie Sarah Allen, 29, of Dallas on Southwest Court Street on May 4 on a failure to appear warrant and contempt of court.