Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Victor Gil, 26, of Dallas, in E. Ellendale Ave. on Nov. 20 on a probation violation warrant.
• Christine Dietz, 30, of Dallas, in the 100 block of W. Ellendale Ave. on Nov. 21 on a failure to carry/present operator’s license and an Lebanon Municipal warrant for failure to appear.
• Stanley Steeves, 33, of Dallas, in the 1600 block of SE Cortland Ave. on Nov. 23 on fourth-degree simple assault, physical harassment, second-degree disorderly conduct and unlawful possession of cocaine.
• Michael Brock, 38, in the 300 block of Kings Valley Hwy. on Nov. 24 on shoplifting.
• John Kanode, 33, of Sheridan, in the 300 block of Kings Valley Highway on Nov. 25 on a charge of shoplifting.
• Christopher Nou, 30, of Dallas, in the 700 block of Birch St. on Nov. 26 on a probation violation.
• Michael Doyle, 47, of Lebanon, in the 100 block of E. Ellendale Ave. on Nov. 26 on bench warrant on failure to appear, and charges of failure to carry or present an operator’s license and giving false information to a police officer.
• Nicholas Allen, 29, of Dallas, in the 100 block of SW Newton Dr. on Nov. 27 on strangulation, simple assault and menacing.
• Ronald Weaver, 40, of Dallas, in the 200 block of SW Washington St. on Nov. 27 on charges of reckless driving and second degree disorderly conduct.
• Garrett Nored, 31, of Dallas, on SE Ash St. on Nov. 28 on driving while suspended/revoked.
• Imelda Torres, 25, of Dallas, in the 1100 block of SE Lewis St. on Nov. 29 on hindering prosecution.
• David Vick, 43, of Aurora, on SW Levens St. on Nov. 30 on failure to carry/present operator’s license.
• Braden Pineau, 35, of Dallas, on the corner of SE Clay and SE Jefferson Sts. on Nov. 30 on driving while suspended/revoked and failure to carry/present operator’s license.
• Dallas Earnest Henry, 59, of Dallas, in the 800 block of N. Main St. on Nov. 18 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Feliciano Mata, 20, of Independence, at S. Fifth and E sts. on Nov. 19 for driving while suspended or revoked.
• Josiah Ely Rodriguez, 18, of Independence, in the 1600 block of S. Seventh St. on Nov. 22 on second-degree criminal mischief – criminal damage.
• Ausencio Martinez-Soto, 55, of Monmouth, in the 600 block of F St. on Nov. 24 for first-degree sex abuse.
• Richard Allen Landon, 54, of Independence, in the 200 block of Thorpe St. on Oct. 25 for scattering rubbish.
• Adrian James Ulery, 39, of Salem, in the 300 block of N. Main St. on Nov. 28 for first-degree sex abuse.
• Christopher Lee Kopel, 38, of Independence, and Michael James Dewayni Paulsen, 31, of Monmouth, in Riverivew Park, 50 C St., on Dec. 2 for violating park hours.
• Juan E. Rios, 65, a transient, in the 4300 block of Independence Hwy. on Dec. 3 for initiating a false report and improper use of the 911 emergency system.
• Charlotte Raye Rosillo, 41, of Monmouth, in the 100 block of Main St. W. on Nov. 8 for negotiating a bad check – account closed, and second-degree forgery.
• Kimberly Ann Fouse, 30, of Monmouth, in the 1900 block of Madrona St. E. on Nov. 21 on a bench warrant for failure to appear.
She’s also charged with interfering with a police officer and assaulting a police officer.
• Mike Aguilar, 35, of Monmouth, in the 200 block of College St. S. on Nov. 21 for probation violation, physical harassment, menacing — use or display of weapons, and second-degree disorderly conduct.
Harley Rose Dwyer, 19, of Monmouth, at Jackson S. W. and Stadium Dr. N. on Nov. 27 for DUII.
• Levi Eldon Grass, 31, of Salem, in the 100 block of Ecols St. S. on Nov. 29 for parole violation.
• Ranjit Kayastha, 23, of Monmouth, in the 300 block of Monmouth Ave. N. on Nov. 30 for first-degree theft.