As of Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Jonathen M. Rebensdorf, 26, of Dallas, on SE Ash St. on Dec. 5 on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless driving.
• Darious E. Martin, 20, of Dallas, in the 400 block of E. Ellendale Ave. on Dec. 6 on charges of fourth-degree assault and physical harassment.
• Fabian Gonzalo Andrade, 18, of Independence, in the 400 block of N. 13th St. on Dec. 2 for unlawful attempt to purchase or possess marijuana – younger than 21.
• Ramiro Nunez Chavez, 49, of Independence, at N. Polk St. and N. Walnut on Dec. 5 for driving while suspended or revoked.
• Robert Jake Calvin, 45, of Independence, in the 900 block of S. Main St. on Dec. 5 for fourth-degree assault, strangulation and menacing – use or display of weapons.
• Andrew Thomas Gordon, 28, of Independence, in the Shell parking lot in Monmouth, on Dec. 7 for driving while suspended or revoked.
• Dionicio Ramos-Ortiz, 24, of Independence, in the 1000 block of D St. on Dec. 7 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Jordan Quinn Pearson, 20, of Independence, in the 1200 block of Wildfang Dr. on Dec. 8 for first-degree rape.
• Seth Jordon Hoy, 22, of Independence, in the 1600 block of Monmouth St. on Dec. 8 for possession of methamphetamine and DUII.