As of Wednesday, December 27, 2017
Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• None available.
• Everardo Flores, 36, of Keizer, at Hanna Rd. and Independence Hwy. on Dec. 6 for driving while suspended or revoked.
Eric Lee Svaren, 44, of Portland, in the 300 block of S. Main St. on Dec. 7 for first-degree forgery and first-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument.
• Patrick Evan Haines, 49, of Independence, in the 100 block of S. Main St. on Dec. 9 for possession of methamphetamine.
Rodrigo Odell Morales, 29, of Independence, in the 700 block of S. Fifth St. on Dec. 14 for possession of methamphetamine.
• Kendra Michelle Mario, 28, of Salem, at N. Walnut and N. Polk sts. on Dec. 16 for driving while suspended or revoked.
• Adrian Nunez Valencia, 21, of Salem, in the 400 block of Walnut St. on Dec. 16 for fourth-degree assault.
• Shayne Allen Rixie, 21, of Monmouth, at Monmouth-Independence Hwy. and Hogan Rd. on Dec. 17 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Jesse Tyler Davis, 35, of Salem, in the 1700 block of Monmouth St. on Dec. 9 on an arrest arraignment warrant – failure to appear.
• Benjamin Gustavo Figueroa, 31, of Monmouth, in the 200 block of Main St. E. on Dec. 11 for second-degree theft – all other larceny.