As of Tuesday, October 31, 2017
The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Jamie R. Bennett, 33, of Dallas, in the 300 block of Main St. on Oct. 24 on driving under the influence of intoxicants and first-degree criminal mischief, vandalism.
• Edie L. Bailey, 46, of Dallas, in the 1100 block of SE Miller Ave. on Thursday on misdemeanor DUII.
• Cutty W. Moore, 45, of Dallas, at the corner of SW Clay St and Hayter streets on Saturday on driving with a suspended or revoked license.
• James Berringer, 38, of Dallas. into the 1200 block of SE Holman Ave. on Sunday on a charge of misdemeanor fourth-degree assault.
• Nick A. McBeth, 35, of Dallas, in the 1100 block of SW Bryson St. on Sunday on first-degree burglary, misdemeanor fourth-degree assault and second-degree criminal mischief.
• Charles H. Oday, 67, of Independence, in the 100 block of S. 17th St. on Oct. 20 for second-degree aggravated assault.
• Ernest Rene Delgado Jr., 46, a transient, in the 100 block of S. Second St. on Thursday for second-degree disorderly conduct.
• Theophilus Trefon Nicolulis, 25, of Independence, in the 1400 block of Monmouth St. on Friday for public indecency.
• Bradley Jay Spady, 53, of Salem, at N. Main St. and Boatlanding Ave. on Friday for DUII.
• James David Stedman III, 27, a transient, in the 100 block of S. Second St. on Sunday for a restraining order violation.
• Feliciano Mata Infante, 43, of Independence, in the 0-99 block of S. Gun Club Rd. on Monday for fourth-degree simple assault.
• Scott Brian Wolfe, 34, of Aberdeen, Wash., in the 300 block of Catron St. N. on Oct. 21 for first-degree sodomy, first-degree sex abuse, second-degree sex abuse, and third-degree sex abuse.
• Elaine Beverly Shorter, 63, of Monmouth, in the 300 block of Whitman St. S. on Oct. 21 for physical harassment.
• Griselda Acevedo Romero, 20, and Juan Roque, 24, both of Monmouth, in the 100 block of Edwards Rd. S. on Oct. 22, both for possession of meth and bench warrants for failure to appear.
• Helen E. McGinnis-Crowe, 60, of Independence, in the 400 block of Pacific Hwy. N. on Oct. 24 for telephonic harassment.