As of Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Wayne A. Persons, 53, of Dallas, in the 200 block of W. Ellendale Ave. on Nov. 12 on second-degree criminal trespass.
• Dominic M. Cobine, 20, of Monmouth, in the 700 block of Main St. on Nov. 14 on resisting arrest.
• Nabor Salgado Arroyo, 33, of Salem, at the corner of Main and Academy sts. on Nov. 14 on driving while suspended.
• Jonathan L. Ott, 30, of Dallas, in the 600 block of SW Hayter St. on Thursday on a release agreement violation. On Friday, Ott was also charged with three-degree theft – theft by deception.
• Drake M. Lyman, 18 of Dallas, in the 100 block of E. Ellendale Ave. on Friday on failure to perform the duties of a driver when property is damaged.
• Roberta J. Parazoo, 59, of Sheridan, in the 300 block of Kings Valley Highway on third-degree theft.
• Karyn Joanne Buning, 43, of Salem, in the 1400 block of Monmouth St. on Nov. 15 for third-degree theft – shoplifting.
• Dino Ray Perry Jr., 30, of Independence, in the 1000 block of Monmouth St. on Thursday for possession of methamphetamine and possession of heroin.
• Dallas Earnest Henry, 59, of Dallas, in the 800 block of N. Main St. on Saturday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Feliciano Mata, 20, of Independence, at E and S. Fifth sts. on Sunday for driving while suspended or revoked.
• Chavon A. Yamashita, 25, of Honolulu, in the 100 block of Main St. W. on Nov. 10 for physical harassment.
• James Robert Wilson, 42, of Monmouth, in the 400 block of Ecols St. N. on Nov. 12 for first-degree criminal trespass.
• Mike Aguilar, 35, of Monmouth, in the 100 block of Main St. W. on Nov. 13 for second-degree criminal trespass.
• Sergio Guadalupe Ochoa, 23, of Independence, in the 300 block of Ackerman St. W. on Thursday for DUII, reckless endangering, and possession of methamphetamine.
• Lisa Lynn Bradford Myers, 48, of Monmouth, in the 300 block of Whitman St. S. on Thursday for DUII.
• Quinton Philip Knight Paul, 20, of Wallowa, in the 300 block of Monmouth Ave. N. on Thursday for second-degree criminal trespass.
• Zachary Martin Linn, 22, of Monmouth, in the 1900 block of Laurelridge St. on Saturday for physical harassment.