Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Steven D. Godsey, 37, of Dallas, in the 1300 block of SE Holman Ave. on Friday on charges of felony fourth-degree assault and reckless endangering.
• Ivan Roberto Garcia Dominguez, 29, of Dallas, in the 400 block of E. Ellendale Ave. on Friday on a charge of contempt of court.
• Robert B. Padua, 41, of Salem, in the 100 block of SW Rainbow Ave. on Friday on a failure to appear warrant.
• Heather S. Benz, 46, of Dallas, in the 500 block of SW Leven St. on Sunday on a charge of second-degree disorderly conduct.
• Irene Mae Mead, 58, of Independence, in the 500 block of S. Sixth St. on Sept. 27 for dogs as a public nuisance.
• Nicole Rene Hight, 34, of Dallas, in the 0-99 block of S. 16th St. on Thursday for two counts of controlled substances — prohibited acts, delivery of heroin, delivery of methamphetamine, possession of heroin, possession of methamphetamine, and first-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument — counterfeit currency.
• On Friday in the 1400 block of Monmouth St. both Christopher Adam Serrato, 18, and Logan P. Zaszewski, 18, both of Independence, for third-degree theft — shoplifting, and minors in possession of alcohol.
• Juan Rivas Gonzalez, 38, of Independence, at S. Third and E sts. on Saturday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Antonio Monroe Mirelez, 27, of Independence, in the 500 block of Hoffman Rd. on Saturday for parole violation.
• Austin Loy Robbins, 18, of Pleasant Hill, in the 200 block of Jackson St. W. on Sept. 22 for DUII and reckless endangering.
• Joshua Irvin Williamson, 25, of Monmouth, in the 200 block of Knox St. S. on Sept. 23 for physical harassment and second-degree disorderly conduct.
• Jacob Tyler Martinez Steele, 21, of Pacific City, Calif., and Payton Michael Murasky, 19, of San Diego, in the 400 block of Warren St. S. on Sept. 23 both for unnecessary noise.
• Tyler James Wharf, 20, of Monmouth, in the 100 block of Acorn St. on Sept. 24 for unnecessary noise.
• Delia Rose Alcaraz, 18, of Lincoln City, at Gwinn St. W. and Monmouth Ave. S. on Sept. 24 for minor in possession of alcohol.
• Darius Marcell Lubom, 18, of Renton, Wash., at Gwinn St. W. and Monmouth Ave. S. on Sept. 24 for DUII and minor in possession of alcohol while operating a motor vehicle.
• Micah Justin Palmer, 30, of Monmouth, in the 500 block of Yellowstone Dr. on Sept. 25 for dogs at large.
• Julie Marie Kirkpatrick, 36, of Monmouth, in the 500 block of College St. S. on Sept. 26 for first-degree criminal mischief.
• David Calvin Howard Jr., 52, a transient, in the 300 block of Sunset Ln. N. on Sept. 27 for possession of methamphetamine.