As of Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Jeffrey T. Schofield, 45, of Dallas, in the 500 block of NW Gavin Ct. on Oct. 11 on a failure to appear warrant.
• Anthony D. Barge, 23, of Dallas, in the 200 block SE Walnut Ave. on Thursday on a probation violation.
• Antonio J. Glover, 30, of Dallas, in the 1200 block of SE Holman Ave. on Saturday on charges of misdemeanor strangulation and misdemeanor fourth-degree assault.
• Adin B. Kimball, 25, of Seattle, on SE Oak St. on Sunday on charges of assaulting a police officer, resisting arrest, improper use of 911 emergency system, third-degree criminal mischief, and a failure to appear warrant out of Klamath County.
• Seth William Cruikshank, 30, of Dallas, at Monmouth and S. 10th sts. on Oct. 7 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Eduardo Aguirre Gutierrez, 20, of Independence, in the 1700 block of Monmouth St. on Oct. 9 for unlawful possession of marijuana – younger than 21.
• Cesar Eduardo Ramirez Madera, 19, of Monmouth, at Hoffman Rd. and James St. on Oct. 11 for unlawful attempt to purchase or possess marijuana – younger than 21.
• Alfredo S. Jimenez Sagrero, 47, of Independence, in the 300 block of N. Ash St. on Friday on a warrant for probation violation.
• Zachary John Vergin, 40, of Grand Ronde, at Rogers Rd. and Hwy. 51 on Friday for DUII.
• Hector L. Victoria-Flores, 26, of Salem, in the 100 block of S. 16th St. on Monday for first-degree sodomy, attempted first-degree sodomy, and two counts of third-degree sex abuse.
• Rusty Amos Arp, 33, of Monmouth, in the 300 block of Monmouth Ave. N. on Oct. 6 for theft of lost or mislaid property.
• Mariah Leann Butts, 18, of Monmouth, and a 12-year-old juvenile in the 300 block of Monmouth Ave. N. on Oct. 6 for unlawful possession of marijuana – younger than 21.
• Levi Eldon Grass, 31, of Salem, at Clay St. E. and Pacific Hwy. S. on Oct. 6 for an arrest arraignment warrant.
• Alyssa Marie McGlaughlin, 29, of Monmouth, in the 500 block of Main St. E. on Oct. 7 for physical harassment.
• Travis Lee Corwin, 34, and Paul Allan Pimentel, 50, both of Monmouth, in the 300 block of Monmouth Ave. N. on Oct. 9, both for second-degree theft – all other larceny, and second degree criminal trespass.