As of Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Paul E. Bunyard, 63, of Dallas, in the 300 block of Kings Valley Highway on Sunday on a charge of second-degree criminal trespass.
• Cutty W. Moore, 45, of Dallas, in the 400 block of SW Clay St. on Monday on a failure to appear warrant out of Marion County.
• Christopher David Walle, 39, of Independence, at the intersection of Main and B streets on Thursday on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants and driving while suspended/revoked.
• Juan Manuel Leos Jr., 50, of Independence, in the 1700 block of Monmouth St. on Oct. 4 on a charge of theft.
• Juan Abel Aguilar Castro, 26, of Salem, at the intersection of Monmouth and 9th streets, for providing false information to a police officer.
• Mike Aguilar, 35, of Monmouth, in the 300 block of Monmouth Avenue on Oct. 14 on charges of physical harassment and second degree disorderly conduct.
• Joshua Michael Johnson, 43, of Monmouth, in the 100 block of Jackson Street on Oct. 15 on a charge of unlawful possession of methamphetamine.