As of Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Alexander J. Contreras, 23, a transient, in the 800 block of SW Church St. on Jan. 8 on a failure to appear warrant.
• Angela J. Baird, 48, of Gladstone, in the 600 block of NE Polk Station Rd. on Jan. 8 on a failure to appear warrant.
• Michelle L. Schiller, 31, of Dallas, on SE Miller Ave. on Jan. 9 on a failure to carry or present an operator’s license.
• Wayne A. Person, 53; Elizabeth N. Sanders, 33; and Adam J. Sturdivant, 28, all of Dallas, in the 500 block of SW Levens St. on Jan. 9 each on one count of second-degree criminal trespass.
• Allan W. Duncan, 33, of Dallas, in the 500 block of SE Rosewood Ln. on Jan. 10 on two failure to appear warrants.
• Shelley M. Reed, 40, of Dallas, in the 1400 block of SW 11Th St. on Jan. 10 on a failure to appear warrant.
• Armando Hernandez Rodriguez, 35, of Independence, in the 1200 block of Hemlock Lp. On Jan. 10 for fourth-degree assault.
• Luis G. Solis-Pacho, 21, of Beaverton, in the 100 block of Monmouth St. on Thursday for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle – from another jurisdiction, and driving while suspended or revoked.
• Andy Victor Seumanu, 33, of Manteca, Calif., in the 1300 block of Monmouth St. on Sunday for driving under the influence of intoxicants, physical harassment, and second-degree disorderly conduct.
• Samuel Matthias Gomez, 27, of Salem, at Jackson St. W. and College St. N. on Saturday for DUII.
• Jose R. Rodarte, 28, of Monmouth, in the 500 block of Powell St. E. on Sunday for DUII, reckless driving, and reckless endangering.