The Polk Interagency Narcotics Team arrested three people after serving a search warrant in West Salem Thursday.
The Oregon Department of Forestry said the Riley Central Fire, which began on July 9 just west of Falls City, has finished mop up duty.
On Thursday, the Board of Directors for Polk County Fire District No. 1 approved Fire Chief Ben Stange’s request to purchase two E-Z Load systems and one new gurney to reduce the risk of injury for both patients and paramedics.
“Every job is a self-portrait of the one who does it. Autograph your work with excellence.”
Polk County Community Corrections lists these individuals as “most wanted” for July.
Dallas Fire & EMS respond to two fires caused by cars driving in fields
Two of four fires in two days from July Fourth through Thursday were sparked by cars driving on fields, said April Welsh, spokeswoman for Dallas Fire & EMS.
A three-vehicle accident on July 3 on Highway 99W just south of McMinnville claimed the lives of a Falls City man and boy.
DALLAS — Polk County’s Intentional Use of Deadly Physical Force Planning Authority approved revisions to its response plan Thursday evening.
On Thursday, Polk County Fire District No.1 responded to Riverview Park on a report of a possible water rescue with multiple juveniles in the river, Fire Chief Ben Stange in a press release.
Salem Police suspect Johnson may have additional victims
Salem Police Detectives arrested a suspect on numerous sexual charges against a female minor, according to a press release from the Salem Police Department.
Polk County Community Corrections lists these individuals as “most wanted” for June.
A lawn debris fire got out of hand Monday night, damaging a house in Perrydale.
Polk County Sheriff’s deputies arrested a Dallas man following a two-vehicle accident on Friday on East Ellendale Avenue near Fir Villa Road.
Starting in the month of March, the Polk Interagency Narcotics Team began an investigation which lasted more than a month involving the trafficking of heroin in the Polk and Marion county areas by Samantha Gaines, Levi McCleskey and others.
A juvenile male suffered minor burns and possible smoke inhalation after an accidental fire burned the home at 462 B St. in Independence on Thursday.