Saturday, May 25, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
August 07, 2012
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Robert B. Lundquist, 39, of Dallas near the corner of James Howe Road and West Ellendale Avenue on July 30 on a charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Richard A. Landon, 49, of Dallas at Safeway, 138 W. Ellendale, on July 31 on charges of burglary II and theft III.
* Brandyn J. Ryder, 19, of Keizer in the 200 block of Southeast Uglow Avenue on July 31 on a charge of harassment.
* Billy Ray Broyles Jr., 51, of Dallas in the 1200 block of Southeast Holman Avenue on Aug. 1 on charges of disorderly conduct II and assault IV.
* Cody Vergin-Osborne, 20, of Dallas in the 1200 block of Southeast Holman Avenue on Aug. 1 on charges of disorderly conduct II and assault IV.
* Brandon V. Brown, 42, of Dallas on Southeast Academy Street on Thursday on a charge of theft II.
* Bethany Noel Sode, 20, of Independence in the 700 block of Tylers Place on Thursday for harassment.
* Mark Anthony Forn, 48, of Independence in the 500 block of South Ninth Street on Friday for criminal trespass I.
* Jose Rosas Gutierrez, 26, of Independence in the 100 block of H Street on Saturday for assault IV.
* Jhan Charles Dryden, 45, of Independence in the 400 block of South Main Street on Sunday for unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
* Elijah Jacob Firestone, 21, of Lacey, Wash., at the intersection of Pacific Highway South and Clay Street on July 30 for reckless driving, driving under the influence of intoxicants and criminal mischief II.
* Cameron John Forrette, 33, of Monmouth at the intersection of Warren and Clay streets on July 31 for driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless endangering.
* Kyle James Mentzer, 20, of Monmouth in the 100 block of Catron Street on July 31 for criminal trespass II and resisting arrest.
* Dusty James Trullinger, 22, of Monmouth on Aug. 1 for sex abuse III.