Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
September 18, 2012
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* James D. Chandler, 43, of Dallas on an incident reported at Safeway, 138 W. Ellendale Ave., on Aug. 2. He was arrested on a charge of theft II on Sept. 6.
* Michelle D. Valdez, 32, of Dallas in the 1200 block of Southeast Holman Avenue on Sept. 7 on a charge of criminal trespass I.
* Michael R. James, 61, of Dallas in the 1400 block of Southeast Miller Avenue on Sept. 12 on charges of unlawful possession of less than one ounce of marijuana and a probation violation.
* Gage T. Wyatt, 20, of Dallas at the Polk County Community Corrections Office, 689 Main St., on Sept. 12 on a warrant.
* Christopher T. Slyh, 24, of Dallas in the 1200 block of Southeast Miller Avenue on Saturday on a charge of disorderly conduct II.
* Hector A. Salazar, 39, of Katy, Texas, at the intersection of Main and Monmouth streets on Sept. 7 for driving under the influence of intoxicants and for failure to perform the duties of a driver when property is damaged.
* Marvin Lynn Jones, 46, of Independence in the 1400 block of Monmouth Street on Sept. 11 for driving with a suspended/revoked license.
* Shane Juan Michael Johnson, 25, of Independence in the 1400 block of Monmouth Street on Friday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Aalyssa Marie Schimming, 21, of Monmouth in the 100 block of Catron Street on Sept. 11 for endangering a minor's welfare and criminal mistreatment I.
* Levi Craig Hutchings, 31, of Monmouth at the intersection of Main Street and Monmouth Avenue on Sept. 11 for driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless endangering.
* John Aaron Hoy, 20, of Monmouth in the 400 block of College Street South on Sept. 12 for tampering with a witness.
* Marcos Anthony Genera, 21, of Monmouth at the intersection of Riddell and Hoffman roads on Saturday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.