Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
September 25, 2012
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Daryl B. Miller II, 36, of Dallas in the 4300 block of Kings Valley Highway on Sept. 18 on a probation violation.
* Denise M. Bonneville, 27, of Dallas in the 500 block of East Ellendale Avenue on Sept. 19 on a failure to appear warrant.
* Debra L. Ross, 57, of Salem in the 600 block of Main Street on Sept. 19 for failure to perform the duties of a driver and two Klamath County warrants.
* Julian L. Brown, 26, of Dallas in the 1300 block of Southeast Godsey Road on Saturday on charges of felony assault IV and strangulation. He also was arrested on a probation violation.
* James P. Garza, 49, of Dallas in the 400 block of Southeast LaCreole Drive on Saturday on a Washington County warrant.
* Ernesto Zavala Jr., 22, of Independence in the 600 block of S. Sixth Street on Saturday for criminal mischief II.
* Ana Doty, 20, of Independence in the 700 block of White Oak Circle on Sept. 14 for unnecessary noise.
* Matthew Eric Minich, 21, of Independence in the 700 block of White Oak Circle on Sept. 14 for unnecessary noise.
* Michael Francis Sullivan, 23, of Hillsboro at the intersection of Helmick and Fir Crest roads on Sunday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Joshua Johnson, 22, of Monmouth in the 800 block of Stephanie Street N. on Saturday for furnishing/providing a place/giving liquor to minors or intoxicated people.
* Eric Michael Cortese, 22, of Monmouth in the 400 block of Pacific Highway S. on Friday for theft III.
* Shane Emerson Baze, 25, of Stayton in the 200 block of Broad Street N. on Wednesday for possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.