Monday, December 09, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
October 03, 2012
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Alexis M. Mayfield, 19, of Salem in the 500 block of Southwest Lewis Street on Sept. 25 on a charge of assault IV.
* Anthony L. Perez, 25, of Salem in the 500 block of East Ellendale Avenue on Thursday on two counts of failure to register as a sex offender.
* Casey J. Galusha, 25, of Dallas in the 1200 block of Southeast Godsey Road on Saturday on a charge of disorderly conduct II.
* Jaime Anguiano-Navarro, 29, of Dallas in the 2000 block of Southeast Joseph Lane on Saturday on a restraining order violation.
* Tasha Marie Moschetti, 31, of Independence in the 400 block of D Street on Sept. 23 for harassment and resisting arrest.
* Cynthia A. Colton, 63, of Albany at the intersection of Gun Club Road and Monmouth Street on Sept. 24 for failure to perform the duties of a driver when property is damaged.
* Sara Ann Gonzales, 21, of Independence in the 1400 block of F Street on Sept. 24 for a probation violation.
* Cody Levi Shutt, 18, of Corvallis on Friday on a warrant for rape II.
* Cole Fortier Barton, 18, of Portland in the 300 block of Monmouth Avenue North on Sept. 22 for being a minor in possession and unlawful possession of marijuana.
* Erik W. Hudson, 18, of Monmouth in the 300 block of Monmouth Avenue North on Sept. 22 for being a minor in possession.
* Steven Duane Baldwin, 34, of Cutten, Calif., on Sept. 26 for telephonic harassment.
* Tregg Garret Smith, 22, of Dallas at the intersection of Warren and Jackson streets on Friday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Ryan Anthony Walker, 25, of Salem on Friday for failure to appear.