Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
October 23, 2012
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Alicia A. Quantrell, 23, of Dallas in the 500 block of Southwest Levens Street on Oct. 16 on a charge of harassment.
* Christopher G. Wilson, 20, of Dallas in the 500 block of Southwest Levens Street on Oct. 16 on a charge of harassment.
* Dylan T. Fogal, 19, of Dallas in the 300 block of Southeast LaCreole Drive on Oct. 17 on a restraining order violation and a charge of criminal trespass I.
* Jason O. Sherbakoff, 41, of Milwaukie at the Polk County Community Correction office, 689 Main St. on Friday on a Linn County warrant.
* Daryl B. Miller II, 36, of Dallas in the 800 block of Southeast Jefferson Street on Friday on Dallas Municipal Court warrant.
* Benjamin William Kenna, 27, of Independence at the intersection of Main and H streets on Oct. 13 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Kambrel Lakeith Cannefax, 21, of Salem in the 500 block of South Main Street on Thursday for failure to appear.
* Jake Cameron Callin, 22, of Salem at the intersection of Main Street and Monmouth Avenue on Thursday for driving under the influence of intoxicants, reckless driving and reckless endangering.
* Tayler Paul Branch, 21, of Salem at the intersection of Pacific Highway South and Madrona Street on Friday for reckless driving, reckless endangering and driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Ziad M. Al Sulaiman, 30, of Portland at the intersection of Pacific Highway North and Jackson Street on Friday for failure to carry/present an operators license and driving with a suspended/revoked license.