Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
October 30, 2012
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Robert W. Reynolds, 71, of Dallas in the 300 block of Southwest Donald Street on Oct. 23 on a charge of improper use of 9-1-1 emergency system.
* Ronisha L. Harris, 37, of Portland in the 200 block of Southeast Dimick Street on Oct. 24 on a charge of disorderly conduct II.
* Velen Elivra Perez, 31, of Independence in the 1400 block of Falcon Loop on Oct. 20 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Kevin James Hutt, 26, of Monmouth in the 1300 block of Monmouth Street on Oct. 20 for unlawful possession of less than an ounce of marijuana 1,000 feet from a school.
* Rayquan Brooks, 18, of Independence in the 200 block of North Gun Club Road on Friday for identity theft and fraudulent use of a credit card.
* Thomas James Taylor, 19, of Independence in the 1300 block of E Street on Sunday for assault IV and disorderly conduct in the second degree.
* Jordan Michael Dohman, 22, of Independence at the intersection of Main and Broad streets on Thursday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Mark Earl Elwell, 22, of Colton at the intersection of Southgate Drive and Madrona Street on Saturday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Renetta Louise Frederick, 58, of Monmouth at the intersection of Broad and Main streets on Saturday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.