Saturday, April 19, 2014
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
November 27, 2012
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Ryan C. Kohr, 23, of Bakersfield, Calif., in the 200 block of Southwest Walnut Avenue on Nov. 19 on a charge of unlawful possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and a probation violation warrant.
* Adam L. Whittlinger, 22, of Dallas at the Polk County Community Corrections office, 689 Main St., on Nov. 20 on a Yamhill County warrant.
* Alex M. Hoffman, 22, of Dallas at the corner of West Ellendale Avenue and Northwest Jasper Street on Nov. 21 on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants and two counts of reckless endangering.
* John A. Howard, 41, of Dallas in the 200 block of Southwest Walnut Avenue on Thursday on a charge of assault IV.
* Melissa L. Jones, 29, of Dallas at Thrifty Market, 105 SW Rainbow Ave., on Friday on charges of failure to return a suspended license, unlawful possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, theft III, tampering with evidence and driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Joani Roark-Haddon, 58, of Dallas at Thrifty Market, 105 SW Rainbow Ave., on Friday on a charge of possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
* Stephanie R. Jensen, 38, of Dallas in the 700 block of Southwest Birch Street on Saturday on a probation violation warrant.
* Robert W. Reynolds, 71, of Dallas in the 300 block of Southwest Donald Street on Sunday on a charge of improper use of the 9-1-1 emergency system.
* Rayquan Brooks, 18, of Independence in the 800 block of Monmouth Street on Thursday for criminal trespass II.
* Kambrel Lakeith Cannefax, 21, of Salem in the 500 block of South Main Street on Friday for failure to appear.
* Jose Raul Rodriguez, 21, of Mt. Angel at the intersection of Monmouth Avenue and Whitesell Street on Nov. 18 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Kevin Wayne Magness, 50, of Salem on Nov. 20 for burglary I, theft I, motor vehicle theft, criminal mischief I and aggravated theft.
* Yolanda Marie Acevedo Romero, 19, of Monmouth in the 400 block of Powell Street on Nov. 20 for a parole violation.