Thursday, June 20, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
December 11, 2012
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Kelly L. Noland, 42, of Dallas in the 500 block of East Ellendale Avenue on Dec. 1 on charges of burglary I, criminal mischief II and menacing.
* Daryen D. Ackerman, 19, of Salem at the Polk County Community Corrections Office, 689 Main St., on Dec. 3 on a Polk County warrant.
* Glen A. Suchanek, 35, of Dallas in the 300 block of Northwest Douglas Street on Dec. 3 on charges of burglary I, theft I, possession of burglary and unlawful possession less than an ounce of marijuana. Charges of theft II and criminal trespass II were added later.
* Jeremy Colley, 19, of Dallas in the 1200 block of Southeast Jefferson Street on Dec. 4 on charges of assault IV, strangulation and two counts of harassment.
* Thad Rautio, 22, of Dallas on the corner of Northwest Hillcrest Drive and West Ellendale Avenue on Thursday on a probation violation.
* Robert G. Chase, 59, a transient in the 400 block of Southeast Clay Street on Thursday on charges of burglary I and theft III.
* Nathan A. Swenson, 31, of Dallas in the 500 block of East Ellendale on Friday on a charge of felony assault IV.
* Samuel A. Covington, 28, of Independence in the 900 block of Main Street on a charge of theft III.
* Luke Syklar Carpenter, 26, of Independence at the intersection of G and Fourth streets on Dec. 1 for driving with a suspended/revoked license and driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Roberto Ruiz-Sandoval, 42, of Independence at the intersection of Gun Club Road and Monmouth Street on Dec. 1 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Felix Velazquez, 33, of Aurora in the 1100 block of Picture Street on Dec. 3 for criminal mischief II and criminal trespass II.
* Lauren Kauukulaii Lynch, 27, of Independence in the 800 block of N. Main Street on Thursday for unlawful possession of marijuana.
* Abbigail Norwood, 18, of Monmouth at the intersection of Broad and Main streets on Thursday for driving under the influence of intoxicants, reckless endangering and being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Vanessa Stephanie Banuelos, 21, of Independence at the intersection of Main and Craven streets on Saturday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Adrian Paramo Ramirez, 23, of Independence at the intersection of Clay and Catron streets on Saturday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Matthew Taukafu, 25, of Hillsboro at the intersection of Monmouth Avenue and Whitesell Street on Monday for failure to carry/present an operators license and driving while suspended/revoked.