Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
January 15, 2013
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Kori L. Rodriguez, 24, of Dallas at the Polk County Community Corrections Office, 689 Main St., on Jan. 8 on a probation violation.
* Alma H. Johnson, 22, of Independence near the corner of Lyle and Maple streets on Sunday on charges of endangering the welfare of a minor and unlawful possession of marijuana.
* Roxanne Cecile Wilks, 31, of Independence in the 100 block of Williams Street on Jan. 8 for allowing property to attract rats and scattering rubbish.
* Amanda Kaye Dunaway, 21, of Salem in the 300 block of North Main Street on Sunday for criminal trespass II, disorderly conduct in the second degree and unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
* Kyle Douglas Prock, 25, a transient in the 300 block of North Main Street on Sunday for criminal trespass II, criminal mischief II, disorderly conduct in the second degree and a probation violation.
* Jeana Marie Torgerson, 32, of Monmouth at the intersection of Jackson and Whitman streets on Jan. 9 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Joshua Alan Sanchez, 22, of Monmouth at the intersection of Pacific Highway North and Church Street on Saturday for failure to return a suspended/revoked/canceled license.
* Jonatan Cortes-Maldonado, 19, of Salem at the intersection of Warren and Ackerman streets on Sunday for unlawful possession of marijuana.