Sunday, May 19, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
January 23, 2013
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Cody S. Crawford, 26, of Dallas in the 100 block of Southwest Chapman Court on Jan. 14 on charges of assault IV and strangulation.
* Serena V. Vanderfeen, 24, of Dallas in the 700 block of Southeast Cynthian Drive on Thursday on charges of theft I, felony computer crime, forgery I and identity theft.
* Raeha L. Whitus, 32, of Dallas at Walmart, 321 NE Kings Valley Highway, on Thursday on a charge of theft III.
* Felipe Amezcua Manzo, 21, of Independence on Jan. 14 for unlawful possession of a firearm and disorderly conduct in the second degree.
* Arturo Alvaro, 47, of Independence in the 400 block of South 13th Street on Jan. 15 for assault IV.
* Armando Alfredo Cervantes, 21, of Independence at the intersection of Gun Club Road and Monmouth Street on Jan. 15 for unlawful possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
* Jeane Taylor, 22, of Hebo in the 200 block of Jackson Street East on Jan. 15 for unlawful possession of marijuana.
* Matthew Thompson Preciado, 28, of Monmouth in the 100 block of Warren Street South on Jan. 16 for contempt of court.
* Jesse Michael Aguirre-Nimmer, 24, of Dallas on Main and Knox streets on Sunday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.