Sunday, March 09, 2014
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
January 30, 2013
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Michelle L. Davis, 43, a transient, in the 200 block of Southwest Harder Avenue on Thursday on a probation violation.
* Andy B. Dowell, 23, of Dallas in the 300 block of Southwest Brandvold Drive on Friday on a charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Matthew L. Hopper, 46, of Dallas in the 1500 block of Southwest Levens Street on Saturday on a Yamhill County warrant.
* Angelica Hernandez, 31, of Independence in the 1200 block of Hemlock Loop on Jan. 18 for a dog nuisance citation.
* Matthew David Woodward, 27, of Independence in the 4300 block of Independence Highway on Jan. 19 for child neglect II.
* Joseph Anthony Moschetti, 25, of Independence at the intersection of Monmouth and 12th streets on Sunday on a fugitive warrant.
* Matthew John Anderson Jr., 22, of Monmouth at the intersection of Warren and Ackerman streets on Friday for driving under the influence of intoxicants and unlawful possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
* Aaron Michael Barnett, 27, of Monmouth in the 500 block of Maria Avenue North on Saturday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Amy Beth Hynes, 34, of Monmouth at the intersection of Main and Knox streets on Sunday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Jason Lee Barrick, 34, of Independence at the intersection of Monmouth and 16th streets on Sunday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.